**Information System**

**Information System**

^u^AbOuT KiM ProFile**


Welcome to UTAR En T2 Blog , my name is Foo Siew Khim , or you can call me Kim , now I am study my degree course at UTAR . Currently I am year one trimester one in Degree in Business Admin.(Hons) Entrepreneurship course .

I was born in Kota Bharu , Kelantan . My childhood and school life also spent in the same place .


I very like to cook especially for my family . My successful recipe usually came from newspaper , I also buy the cook book but mostly failed , so I think the author will not teach you every steps , they will miss out some steps you need to go find by yourself . I also like to bake cake and bread which was learned from the newspaper recipe .
Other than that , I also like go to travel overseas . When I go to different country I can learn many different cultures and tastes many delicious local foods . I watch the movies or series of drama to fill my free time . Lastly , I think the hobbie most girls will have is shopping . I like to go shopping but that doesn't means I like to buy many things .

TOP WEBSITES THAT I VISITED THE MOST & WHY

  1. YouTube-Broadcast Yourself
  2. Welcome to Facebook
  3. UTAR WBLE:Login the site
  4. Alibaba Manufacturer Directory-Suppliers,Manufacturers,Exporters & Importers
  5. Google


Because:

  1. I can learn many things like handicrafts and watch many funny videos
  2. I can play the psychological test when i feel bored
  3. I go to this website to download my lecture notes and tutorial questions
  4. There are many things to sell with very cheap prices because most product came directly from the manufactures .
  5. I use this website to find any information I want.


My Top 5 Internet Activities
  1. Find Information
  2. Watch YouTube Videos
  3. Instant Messenging
  4. Download Lectures Notes
  5. Play Online Games
You can contact me via:

MSN => tea_n_tomato@hotmail(dot)com

0 comments:

Post a Comment