**Information System**

**Information System**

About Gin~


Hello and welcome to all of the visitors. I am Oh Meng Gin, Gin shall be a nick name to all of you as well. I have just completed my foundation course which was in stream A of UTAR and currently under graduate of Degree in Business Administration (Hons) Entrepreneurship. This is my first year and first semester. I am glad that I have been arranged in this friendly group which is T2.

In 1991, I have existed in this world and currently locates at Ipoh which is a state of Malaysia. I have spent my childhood happily and wisely. I completed my primary and secondary education at Sam Tet Primary and Secondary school. After over hundred of exams, I came to UTAR to step forward to a bright future.

My hobby changes oftenly so I shall call it as hobbies since there're so many of them. I like to cycle around to enjoy the refreshing air especially the morning mist but I dare not to cycle to my recent university under the big and hot sun which might caused skin cancer to me. Fishing was my past hobby because I am lack of patience recently. Shopping was a ideal hobby for me though but recently I am facing financial problem and I am sorry to the branded stuffs because daddy couldn't take you all home. Lastly, keeping pets is 1 of my recent hobby because I am getting kill by boredom and loneliness.

Lets keep it short by now or else I am going to ruin this blog with thousand of words and irrelevant sentences. Anyways, wish all of the blog visitors take your time and enjoy in this amazing blog which is a ideal and beneficial place to communicate. Thank you.

TOP WEBSITE THAT I VISITED THE MOST:
1.Facebook
2.U
tar Portal
3.Mudah.my
4.Utar WBLE
5.www.greekshares.com

WHY? BECAUSE:
1. I can chat with my friends and take the funny psychological tests.
2. I can update myself and be alert to any new events that UTAR helds.
3. In this site, I could do some marketing research such as item's market price.
4. With this site, I could keep in touch with my lecturers and tutors and download my latest updated notes.
5. I just realised that i have great interest in big income so in this site I could learn how to invest in stocks such as purchasing, selling, understanding the concept of the investment requirement and etc.

MY TOP 5 INTERNET ACTIVITIES.
1. Play online games
2. Watch drama
3. Instant messaging
4. Look for profitable opportunities
5. Listen to music

Feel free to contact me via :
squall-oh@hotmail.com =)
( Bet you will not be regret for adding this in your Msn Messenger*)

0 comments:

Post a Comment