**Information System**

**Information System**

Jo3l ^^


Well, its hard for me to start writing something especially writing a blog since I am new to it :( I'll just follow the same old way of writing something which is to introduce myself. I'm Joel Fam Weng Soon( not much people know my full name though xD ), going to be 20 this year. Everyone calls me Joel or El. As an undergraduate in UTAR, Kampar, I am enrolling in Degree in Business Administration (Hons) Entrepreneurship. Not many students are taking this course and thats the reason why we have only 2 classes for this course. I am in T2. Although this class have only around 6 students we are close together and I have pretty happy with it.

Coming out of my mother's womb in 1990, I was a 9 pounds fat baby and proudly the heaviest baby in the hospital of Kota Bahru, Kelantan. Although i was born in Kelantan, my family shifted to Ipoh where i spent my childhood and adulthood in this city known as the Bougainvillea city. As naughty as a child can be, I did many things that caused troubles and heartaches to my parents. Although having much trouble teaching me, my parents brought me up well. Having me to study in one of the famous schools in Ipoh, I completed my primary and secondary studies in SRJK (c) Sam Tet and SMJK (c) Sam Tet. School memories are the best memories for me after all as I always missed the days in school where all I have to worry about is only studies. Only after growing up did I realize that how fortunate I have been when I was young and innocent. I would also like to take this opportunity to show my gratitude to my family especially my parents for giving me a fabulous childhood to me. Thank you and I love you daddy and mommy.

As for my hobbies, I have to admit I do not have a healthy one. My current hobby is to surf the internet and playing computer games :/ That should explain why my tummy is growing day by day. I used to like playing basketball and fishing but since i left school, its hard to have all friends playing together and its too bored to play alone T.T.

I guess that will briefly let you know about me. And yes, I do think I am friendly and like to make friends although many did say I look too cool to talk to.

TOP 5 WEBSITES THAT I HAVE VISITED AND WHY?
3. Wble

Why? because :
1. Socializing with friends and games.
2. To view game replays and music videos.
3. For lecture notes and tutorial questions.
4. For Utar's notices and events.
5. To seek for new games.

MY TOP 5 INTERNET ACTIVITIES
1. Gaming.
2. Chatting with friends.
3. Watching and downloading dramas or movies.
4. Listening and downloading songs and music videos.
5. Watching games replays.

You can contact me via :
joelfam@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment