**Information System**

**Information System**

About M3 ^o^ Kelvin


Welcome to all blog visitors, I'm Hooi Chee Hoong, currently enrolled in Degree in Business Admin.(Hons) Entrepreneurship course, Year 1 Trimester 1,Tutorial Group 2.

I was born in Kuala Lumpur at Aug'90 but i spent my childhood at Ipoh, Perak. I finished my primay and secondary school at Ipoh also. After graduate from secondary school, I took the foundation programmed at UTAR, Kampar and now I'm enrolled in the degree.

I like sports, especially basketball and snooker. At my free time, i also like to hang out with friends having good movies. I also like to travel a lot, tasting delicious foods from different places.

TOP WEBSITES THAT I VISITED THE MOST & WHY
  1. Community channel between friends and classmate.
  2. Intranet that keep UTAR student update with UTAR latest news.
  3. This is where UTAR student download lecture notes and tutorial questions.
  4. Automotive forum where i get information on vehicles at Malaysia.
  5. Watch videos and MVs.
MY TOP 5 INTERNET ACTIVITIES
  1. Watch movies.
  2. Online gaming.
  3. Download movies.
  4. Reading news and articles.
  5. Listen to the online music channel.
You can contact me via :
kelvin_zhixiong@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment