**Information System**

**Information System**

**Call Me Kuan**


Hello and welcome to all blog visitors, I'm Gan Teck Kuan, currently enrolled in Degree in Business Admin.(Hons) Entrepreneurship course, Year 1 Trimester 1. I'm in Tutorial Group 2 of the course.

I was born in Kota Bharu, Kelantan. Spent my childhood and finished my Primary and Secondary education at the same place also. Now I'm joining UTAR to finish my Degree.

I enjoy visiting anywhere on my motorcycle, as I'm an enthusiast in traveling on these machines. I'm also a hobbyist in tarantula keeping, currently owning several species in my collection.
Other than that I also like to watch videos and movies and also hanging out with friends.

TOP WEBSITES THAT I VISITED THE MOST & WHY
  1. Lowyat.NET - Insanely Addictive Malaysia Forum.
  2. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
  3. Malaysian Bikers Community.
  4. Malaysian Tarantula Society Forum - Index.
  5. Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman.
Why? Because :
  1. This is a forum with many ideas and contribution from various members of Malaysia society. I can get many information here about so many things that I don't know which to start with.
  2. For my entertainment purpose only.
  3. As I'm a motorcycle enthusiast, this forum is a great place for me to hangout and get latest information about Malaysia's motorcycle trend and changes.
  4. I also keep tarantulas, so, this forum serves a a platform for me to interact with other keepers and improve my knowledge about these pets.
  5. I get all my lecture notes and tutorial questions here.
MY TOP 5 INTERNET ACTIVITIES
  1. Instant messenging.
  2. Watch YouTube videos.
  3. Read stuffs.
  4. Download stuffs.
  5. Some light online gaming perhaps?
You can contact me via :
MSN- tkgan88@hotmail(dot)com

0 comments:

Post a Comment